Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gravity (2013)


Written by: Alfonso Cuaron
Directed by: Alfonso Cuaron
Starring Sandra Bulack, George Clooney, Ed Harris

This was the best movie of 2013. And it was in 3D.

Word of Warning: Motion Sickness. This film is kinda wonky when I comes to gravity. As in there is none. But is a great movie to watch because you feel like really are an astronaut floating in space about to die because everyone and everything you know it so far away.

If that sound terribnly scary to you good! Because that’s what this movie is all about. The cinematography is incredibly not real. They didn’t really go out a shoot his thing in space. Its all green screen. But don’t let that ruin it. The 3D effects are incredible and as I said before you really feel like you are in space.

The story is a thrill ride. And you don’t get off until the end. Truly I was gripped with excitement and anticipation for 91 minutes. *I stayed for the final credit roll. Sandra Bullock does an incredible job as a novice astronaut fighting to survive the emptiness and isolation of space. *I’ve loved her since I sow ‘the net’ 

Spoiler Alert!!! there are no Aliens in this one. 

Top 5.  Best 3D Movie of the year!!!

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel



Click the banner AD's and buy me a cup of coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment