Thursday, April 3, 2014

We Bought A Zoo (2011)


Written By Aline Brosh Cameron Crow 
Directed By Cameron Crow
Starring Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson

This film has good intensions. The film is terrible I almost all aspects escaped for the craft. I want to love this film because on paper it should be a knockout hit. Unfortunately this film falls far from being likeable. 

Matt Damon is a great actor and Scarlett Johansson is a beautiful, fun actress... but putting them together makes things weird. alone with the fact that they both suck at acting in this film. I'm not really sure why but every scene is just missing the emotional mark and I can't help but cringe. 

The cinematography is great! This film was shot beautifully and all the animals look great. The camera crew did a fine job producing clean soft beautiful images. Its just the subject matter that is the problem. 

Bottom Five. I don't see movies that anger me that much. but they are out there. this is one of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment